Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break Madness

Last week was spring Break. I decided instead of going to a warm place like say Arizona or California, I went north to visit my grandparents in Canada.
It turned out to be a lot of fun. I drove up with my aunt lisa. That was a lot of fun. She is a really awesome aunt, I'm so lucky for her.
Chad and Dana and their kids were already there waiting for us to arrive. It was a lot of fun hanging out with my cousins, because I really haven't in a very long time. They are funny kids. We spent most of our time doing puzzles, and spent one day up at the church playing basketball and soccer. On more than one occasion you could find us watching game shows from the 70s.


Dill Pickle chips yummmm
puzzles
I spent one day with my grandma and grandpa pedersen. It was a day full of me kicking their trash at skipbo, visiting over delicious pizza and broster house, and looking at all my pictures and informing my grandma on what I have been up to lately. It was a lot of fun to catch up with them, because I don't get to see them as often as i would like.

my grandma has some anger issues.....
also while we were there grandma got 50 baby chicks mailed to her. They were so adorable, but like the Rennakers we are, all we talked about the whole way home from picking them up was what delicious dinners they were going to be one day. haha not appropriate. But we were all so excited when they came. kali the most. She went out and checked on them every 20 minutes or so.

we were so excited to get the baby chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment