Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's done!!!!

So the big secret project I have been working on is done, and because Kristin and I were so excited about it the recipients have already received it!!! For the past two to three months Kristin Ventura and I have been working with Laurie Brady (Allison's mom) on making a quilt of all of brad's clothes that we loved and that reminded us of him. Kristin and I cut out all of the squares, and tied the quilt while Laurie did the sewing (we didn't trust ourselves with that part, and we would probably be sewing tell next christmas). It was a really cool experience. We had so much fun doing it, lots of hours spent reminiscing about our favorite stories about Brad. We finished it last night, and immediately went and gave it to Jim and Dyan. They absolutely love it, and I am so glad. I was worried it would make them sad, but it had the exact opposite affect. They couldn't stop smiling. They were beaming with joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment