Thursday, May 19, 2011

Married to my Best Friend

May 7th, 2011
The day my life changed forever. I married the man of my dreams. I married a boy that I know will love me for the rest of my life. A boy who treats me better than I ever dreamed I was worthy of being treated. He is my best friend. He makes me laugh, he makes me feel safe. I am the luckiest girl in the world and he doesn't waste one day without reminding me of that fact. Not by telling me I'm lucky, but by always showing me that I am.



The day was perfect. Nothing could have been better. Tim was so nervous. I thought he was going to pass out. My favorite part was when I was walking down the aisle and I saw my future husband at the end smiling and crying. It was such a sweet moment.
I have never been happier. I love being a wife. I love that Tim is my husband. I love that I get to spend the rest of my life getting to know him better and better.
I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment