Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our House. In the Middle of Our Street.

After going from house to house, spending $1,500 to get them appraised and inspected, and after months and months of searching we finally have a house!!!!  I love it so much.  We are having so much fun making it our own.  The only drawback we have had has been our fridge breaking after not even a day of being in.  Other than that it has been smooth sailing and we love having a place to call our own.  

 The kitchen is awesome.  I can't wait tell we can actually use it haha
 this is the living room.  Nothing is in it yet except for some bookshelves and tons of boxes
 My favorite part.  The walk in closet.  I almost have my side filled though....I really need to get rid of some more clothes.
 My second favorite part.   I can't wait for it to be cold again so I can soak in it!
 This is Tim's favorite part....He didn't like sharing a sink with me in the other house...

It's perfect.  The Mroz's live here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment