Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Baby Mroz

there is a new addition to the Mroz family coming.  It's about the size of a plum right now and growing inside of me.

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

The little munchkin is a lot bigger than in this picture.  That was taken at my 8 week ultrasound.  Even at this small I can tell that I am going to have the cutest baby in the whole world.

I am at about 12 weeks right now.  Goodbye 1st trimester!
I had a pretty mild first tri.  no throwing up.  just a constant queasy feeling.  That hasn't been all that bad compared to the constant need to pee.  I hate this.

but all in all being pregnant is great :)  I'm excited for the next stage of it.  I should be feeling the baby move in a few weeks! plus in two months we find out the sex :)

We could not be more excited about this next chapter in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment