Saturday, August 8, 2009

101 things that make me, me

This was actually a lot of fun. I didn't think I could come up with 101 things about myself, but I actually did!

1. I am 21 years old
2. I was born in Creston British Columbia
3. I live in Oregon City, OR
4. I love my grandparents. They are two very special people. They have done so much for me as I have grown up.
5. If I could hire someone to do something for me, it would be to do my laundry. For some reason I hate doing my laundry
6. my specialty is spaghetti. yummm
7. I love taking pictures. I'm not very good at writing in a journal, I figure taking hundreds of pictures of every event in my life is the next best thing
8. I dance and sing in the grocery store
9. I am the oldest of three kids. I have two younger brothers
10. When I hear a new song that I love, I listen to it over and over again. Sometimes I will listen to the same song all week long
11. When I was in elementary school I loved NSYNC. Now that I am an adult I love the Backstreet Boys
12. my favorite color is orange because it is such a happy color
13. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 19 years old. Now I have a love for buying earrings
14. Slurpee's help me survive from day to day. If they were to somehow disappear I would be done for.
15. I have a secret crush on Justin Timberlake....except it's not secret because I tell everyone.
16. If I had my way I would never have to change out of my sweats and sweatshirt
17. I want to go to Italy one day
18. I love to laugh
19. I'm terrified of ghosts thanks to Bradley James and all the times we had to watch Ghost Hunters.

20. I am a gangsta g

21. I watch Americas next top model faithfully. I attend ANTM parties weekly, and have stared in an ANTM spoof
22. I've played the piano since I was 12 years old. I remember when I broke my arm when I was 13 I cried because I was so distraught that I wouldn't be able to play for 6 weeks. haha
23. Never Shout Never is amazing to me because one the man is emo, two his songs are mostly acoustic, he has a beautiful voice, and three he has lots of cool tattoos. I know I'm not supposed to like tattoos, but in some situations tattoos are my favorite
24. I can watch a movie 20 times and still cry at the same parts every time
25. I like playing card games. Skip bo, phase ten, crazy rummy, and nerts, just to name a few, are the best
26. I have an addiction to pepsi, which is an understatement
27. Batman is my hero
28. my favorite numbers are 10 and 22. 10 because that was my grandpa's jersey number in every sport he played in high school, and 22 because my 8th grade year my friend tawnie decided that was the number of love and it stuck with me ever since haha
29. I like bowling. It's one of my favorite activities
30. My favorite book of all time is To Kill A Mockingbird
31. I've had two very close friends of mine die in the last 2 and a half years. Allison Brady and Bradley James Ventura. Both very different people, but two people I loved dearly, and two people who have taught me so much about the kind of person I want to become
32. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing, I have the whole thing memorized...you think I'm joking, but I am not. I can quote the whole thing
33. I love sunday afternoon naps
34. I prefer swimming in a lake over a river or an ocean
35. I like bubble baths
36. I once was a member of the backstreet boys and I have a movie to prove it
37. I have a weird obsession with emo boys
38. I'm not a day person. I love the night. I am like a bat. or some might say possum.
39. I will eat mac and cheese tell the day that I die, it won't have hot dogs in it though unless Kayla lives next door to me
40. I am a sucker for sour cream and cheddar ruffle chips
41. my favorite tv shows are the office and one tree hill. I have seen every single episode of each of their 5 seasons
42. I bite my fingernails when I am in a stressful situation or when I am about to cry and I don't want to
43. When I start a book I usually finish it in two days because I am unable to put it down. Even if I don't enjoy the book very much.
44. I love music.
45. VH1 reality tv sucks me in every time
46. Stargazing is one of the best activities
47. I moved around a lot when I was younger, had extremely different experiences in each place, all collectively made me who I am today
48. Taco Bell is my favorite
49. I'm going to school to be an ultrasound tech, but my ultimate goal is to be a stay at home mom
50. I always say I do things on accident no matter how ridiculous it is to say that
51. I sang Alto in the high school choir
52. Peach Smoothies are my favorite at dutch brothers
53. I love to dance. not like dance team or anything, but free style
54. I have a weakness for boys that play the acoustic guitar
55. I like country music, but only country music that came from the 80s
56. My first kiss was when I was 18. by my barn.
57. I love anything zebra stripped or with peace signs
58. Red Robins is the best because of their honey mustard dipping sauce. my mouth is watering just thinking about it
59. my best therapy is driving in my car, cranking the tunes, and singing at the top of my lungs
60. In college my nickname was possum, but only my close friends called me that haha
61. I love movies. I like to watch new ones, but I love watching my favorites over and over again.
62. My car's name is Bertha. She is my granny wagon and I am proud of it
63. My favorite class in High School was history. I always wished that I lived in the 50s
64. when most people want to go to hawaii or somewhere tropical on their future vacations, I want to go to graceland.
65. I've been in love before
66. I like sudoku puzzles
67. I'm addicted to text messaging
68. There is nothing better than getting a random phone call from a friend you haven't talked to in awhile
69. I could watch CSI: all day and never get bored of it
70. crying gets rid of my stress
71. One day I want to go back on some sort of church history tour again
72. Johnny Castle was my first love
73. I love gangsta g reunions. Kayla Don is the funnest girl ever
74. I've kissed 8 boys in my life
75. I love sleeping in.
76. I was in one play in high school. "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" it was one of my favorite times in high school
77. I once climbed a mountain. my biggest accomplishment I believe
78. Some of my best and worst memories took place in the same place, Rexburg, ID
79. I'm not a huge animal person, but I love kittens
80. my favorite season is fall. I love when it's starting to get cold, and I have to wear a light jacket outside
81. I like cheesy movies. The cheesier it is the more I love it
82. I always chew gum, Extra Polar Ice is my favorite
83. I work at the Dollar Tree. It can be fun sometimes. I meet a lot of interesting people.
84. I like the twilight series and I'm not afraid to admit it. yes I have a huge poster of edward up in my bedroom
85. I'm a wimp when it comes to the freezing cold
86. I have a strong testimony that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God
87. my mom is my best friend
88. I'm terrified of fish.....
89. I once was a member of the spice girls
90. one of my goals in life is to own a crazy pair of pants. like zebra print or neon blue or something to that effect
91. I've been an elvis fan since I was in the third grade. I love him. He's so cute, love his music, his movies are hilarious too
92. I wish I was a hippy
93. The 80s was the best decade
94. I had two nicknames when I was little. Miss Mew and Darci Dee. Neither have any meaning, and I have no idea where they came from but I have been called that since before I can remember
95. campfires are the best. I love just sitting around the fire with a bunch of people and just talking for hours
96. I want to get married in the Portland Temple. It's my favorite
97. The most beautiful place is where I live. I love oregon with all my heart
98. I like staying in touch with people that meant a lot to me at some point in my life. I am still in touch with people from when I was in the 2nd grade and lived in Canada
99. My favorite pair of jeans are my skinny jeans
100. I like the smell of old books
101. I love my family and friends more than anything in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment